Taylor G. Fuller
Born and raised in Santa Barbara County, Taylor is a graduate of Cabrillo High School in Lompoc. At San Diego State University, she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science with a minor in Sociology. Taylor spent her undergraduate summers interning for the Office of the San Luis Obispo County District Attorney. She then returned to Santa Barbara County for law school.
Taylor attended law school at the Santa Barbara College of Law. She earned the Witkin Awards for outstanding academic achievements in Community Property and Criminal Law courses. While in law school, Taylor held positions interning for the Office of the San Luis Obispo County District Attorney. She also worked at a local firm offering law services in family, criminal defense and estate planning.
Immediately prior to joining HLG, Taylor worked at a boutique Santa Barbara law firm representing clients in divorce, legal separation, support, parentage and custody proceedings. She has represented family law clients across Santa Barbara County and also the broader Central Coast.
Taylor currently serves as a Director on the Board of Directors for Santa Barbara Women Lawyers as well as the Santa Barbara Barristers. She is passionate about community service. We applaud her active volunteer work for long distance run training with visually-impaired students. During her spare time, Taylor enjoys being outdoors, visiting Jalama Beach or Lake Nacimiento, with friends and family.
- State Bar of California, 2018
- JD, Santa Barbara College of Law, 2017
- BA, San Diego State University, Political Science with a minor in Sociology and Certificate of Public Law
Professional Associations and Distinctions
- Board of Directors of Santa Barbara Women Lawyers (2019- present)
- Board of Directors of Santa Barbara Barristers (2019- present)
- Member of Santa Barbara Women Lawyers (2018- present)
- Member of Santa Barbara Barristers (2019-present)
- Member of Santa Barbara County Bar Association (2018- present)
- Member of the Northern Santa Barbara County Bar Association (2018- present)
- Member of the William Gordon Inns of Court (2017-2018)